Advertising Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before advertising with Find A Naturopath. By advertising with Find A Naturopath you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Only qualified Naturopaths are eligible to advertise with Find A Naturopath. You must also be a current member of a professional association and have a current TGA exemption certificate.
- While we have attempted to provide a wide range of the most common health conditions, screening tools, natural therapies and special diets for you to select from, it is not possible to represent them all. If you have any additional information you wish to provide, you can do this on your own personal web page.
- You are personally responsible for the content on your web page. You must not include any information which is obscene, offensive, false or unlawful. Also you must not include any information which contains any virus, worm, trojan or other code which may contaminate Find a Naturopath website.
- You guarantee that any and all information submitted by you and included on Find A Naturopath is true, complete and correct.
- We respect your privacy, however any personal information you choose to disclose on Find A Naturopath website may without our permission be used by third parties and such use is beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to terminate your advertising account without notice if we determine that you have not adhered to these Advertising Terms and Conditions or have engaged in conduct that violates any law. We will not be responsible for any loss of profit or business opportunity that may result from the suspension or cancellation of your account.